Monday, November 6, 2017

You're the Tricera-tops!


Keep coming back to these cute dinosaurs from SugarPea Designs called Prehistoric Pals!  I wanted to use my VersaMagic inks to create a fun night sky.  VersaMagic inks are a very smooth chalk ink that are so easy to blend.  I love using them.  Simply put them on with a make-up sponge and swirl.  You get really nice blending this way and any areas with sharp edges can be smoothed out.


I colored the cute little dinosaurs with Copics.  The stars for the sky were actually just a weird thought I had while looking at my son's stickers.  I took star stickers and put them down on the paper after sticking them to my shirt multiple times to remove a bit of the stickiness.  Then I blended over with my inks.  Removed the stars, and ta-da.  Beautiful night sky!  Easy, fun and cheap stencil, right?

Then I took my yellow versa magic ink and went over the white star spots with yellow!  I love the look.  I ended with the cute sentiment from SugarPea Designs and some nice stitched rolling hills from Lawn Fawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment