Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Winter Wonderland with Tiddly Inks and Make It Crafty!

OOOOh, it's Tiddly Tuesday!  New challenge on the Challenge Blog and it's a great one for this time of year, Friends and Family.  I created this cute card using the gorgeous image from Tiddly Inks called, Reindeer games!  I love coloring little Wryn and her reindeer friend is just too cute for words.

I also used the adorable background stamp from Make It Crafty called Winter Town.  I love how this sweet village looks in the background of my card.  Backgrounds really do make your cards pop!  Make sure to join us for the fun Tiddly Inks Challenge.  You could win some glorious prize.  Give the DT some love too as their creations are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers! What a wonderful card! I love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete