Wednesday, August 30, 2017

It Moose be Christmas - SugarPea Designs

Hi ya everyone!
What am I going to do?!  I am so addicted to these cute stamps from SugarPea Designs.  I combined two sets this time to create a wintery scene.  The first set is called Easily A'Moosed and includes the little moose.  The second set is called Merry Christmoose and includes the trees, snowflakes and sentiment.  I colored the scene in my Copics as follows:

Moose:  E70, E71, E74, E77 and E50, E51, E53, E55
Trees:  E70, E71, E74, E77, E50, E51, E53 E55 and G94, G99, G29
Snow/Sky:  BG0000, BG000, BG01, C00, C1, C3 and 0


I also stamped the snowflakes and embossed them with white embossing powder and stamped the sentiment in versafine black ink.  The last touch was to add a bit of Wink of Stella glitter pen and a bit of white gel to the cheeks and eye of the moose.
If you love these sets as much as I do, head over to SugarPea Designs!

1 comment:


  1. Seriously. Totally adorable!

    I spent hours going through your projects created with SugarPea Designs stamps and products; and some of the cards featured stamps I had designed as an artist for SugarPea (insert: heart swoon).

    Thanks again for creating some of the cutest projects on earth!

    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete