Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A Sweet Life - SugarPea Designs

Hi ya everyone!
Today I'm sharing a little card I made using the sweetest stamp set from SugarPea Designs called Pucker Up!  There are so many cute stamps that come with this clear polymer stamp set that you can go the lemonade route or the tea route.

I used stamped the little lemons with embossing ink and added white embossing powder on top.  After that I used my heat gun to set the embossing powder.  After cooling the embossing I used my Tim Holtz ink Mustard seed and worked it all over the lemons.  I colored the little pitcher with my Copics:
Lemonade:  Y11, Y15, Y19
Glass Pitcher:  B000, B01
Ice:  B21, B01
Heart:  R22, R24
Hands: C1, C3


I used a number of little beads and nail art pieces for the shaker part of this card.  

If you haven't checked out the adorable stamps at SugarPea Designs you must!!!  So much cuteness and they have dies and papers too.  One of my new favorite companies.

Last, I wanted to add this adorable card my daughter, Auden, made.  She loves messing around with markers and has used the ShinHan touch to color her witch and kitty.  The stamp is from Whimsy Stamps and called Boo to You.  

She'd love to hear your thoughts on her adorable card!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;). Auden you did a wonderful job on this card and your coloring is great! Keep posting Whimsy Stamps we love seeing that!

    ReplyDelete