Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow Place Like Home

Hi ya everyone!  I decided to put together a little scene with a few images from Make It Crafty.  I've so loved merging my digital images to create fun cards with more to look at then one image.  Today, I used the adorable Floppy and Gift Way.  I colored everything in Copics and went over the snow with a bit of Stardust Stickles.  I also wrote North Pole on the sign with my Copic multiliner.  This is a 5x5 card and the paper is from Echo Park Winter Wonderland.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! How were you able to put the Flobby image over the North Pole sign without the lines showing through? Did you use Adobe photoshop or something else..? awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Melissa, love the gorgeous image. I love how you have composed this card with the different images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and your fabulous colouring.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete