Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to School with Tiddy Inks!

Hi ya everyone!  It's officially Tuesday...well somewhere anyhow.  We are kicking off the school year right at Tiddly Inks with a fun back to school challenge.  Get out your favorite coloring medium and hit the books.  This is a perfect time to make those cute little cards and gifts for your favorite teacher or student. 
For my creation I used to of my favorite Tiddly Inks images, On Cloud 9 (I edited out the clouds) and School Boy!  There are so many perfect images from Tiddly Inks for back to school.  Check out the challenge blog to see all of the amazing design team creations!  Join us for some back to school fun!

9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Melissa! Love the bold color combo and the adorable DP!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card. love layout and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, your card is so awesome! I just love how you color and that these cuties are sitting on top a pile of books! Well, I just love the whole design, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet. I like your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool Melissa, I just love how you colour hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shut the front door!! This is to die for!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwww... Love it!!! You are amazing...

    ReplyDelete