Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy as Happy Gets!

Hi ya everyone!  Today, I'm sharing a simple card with you...why you ask...well...my coloring mojo is on hiatus.  I don't know why, but I've needed a coloring break.  SP & Company stamps, inks and buttons are perfect for my unfortunate need for no coloring. 

Often, coloring for a card and putting it together can take a very long time too and  I've been busy with family and a new job so being able to grab items that match is a perfect solution.  SP & Company offers these gorgeous buttons with matching inks!  I grabbed the two that match and threw this card together using the Chevron background stamp inking it up with the Ocean Waves and Sandcastle inks.  Then matched the same colors to the buttons!  EASY!  I also used an adorable sentiment from the Sunshine Emma set.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable Melissa! Sometimes you just have to go simple. I sure hope your coloring comes back soon.
    Hugs
    D

    ReplyDelete