Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Daddy card and Trend Challenge at SP & Company!

Hi ya everyone!  Did you know that I'm part of the SP & Company team now??  I am thrilled to be part of this super talented group first, and also, the number of amazing items that Sam has in the works for SP & Company is simply drool worthy :)  The above image is one of them.  This is a little sneak peak of an image to come to SP & Co this month.  The set is called Best Dad Ever and has a number of fabulous and fun sentiments for Father's Day!
In addition, there is a beautiful trend challenge starting this week that's all about banners and flags.  That's why I used my new favorite banner set from SP & Company called Big Build a Banner 1 Stamp set and matching die.  Also, if you haven't checked out the new storage system for dies and stamps you have too!  I ordered a ton of them for myself and can't wait to get more for all my stamps!  They are AWESOME and come in some fabulous colors too!

3 comments:

  1. Wowee what a fantastic card & I adore the banner.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this banners, but I like this image more! So perfectly colored. Loveee!
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new team!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete