Sunday, November 4, 2012

Live Long

Hi ya everyone!  It's the weekend and I've been feeling under the weather.  BOO!  But, on Friday before I got sick I created this simple little card using two challenges at Splitcoast.  The first being, a collage with stamps.  This is interesting as I'd never thought to stamp mulitple images with different colors to produce a fun collage of stamps. I like the turn out though.  I also used a sketch in the Clean and Simple challenge section.

I used Ocean depths and Pixie Pink Versamagic ink, with my Tim Holtz Slight Alterations red rubber stamps and Unity Feb. 2012 Kit of the Month stamps.  The ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel - Pink V-striped Twill and White Spidy Lace Crochet ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the stamps and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Melissa. I love your collage image and the paper you paired it with.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card and lovely sentiment. Beautiful colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the stamp collage looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete