Monday, October 1, 2012

Sweetest Wishes - New Odd Sketch Challenge

 
Hi ya everyone!
  New challenge today at Some Odd Girl!  I love the new sketch - usually I'm someone that follows the sketch closely but this time I decided to dice it up a bit and added a few elements that might not seem completely the same!  Here's the sketch for you to see:
 Pretty cute!  I used the adorable HollyDay Gwen, one of my favorite clear Oddies!  She's a GREAT image for Christmas but I think she looks pretty cute as a Halloween sweetie.  She even comes with the sentiment I used "sweetest wishes".  I hope you'll join us for the challenge this month - always good prizes to win!

4 comments:

  1. I saw the photo of your card on blogger and knew that you made it. You have such a distinct and beautiful style I didn't even have to look at your name to know that Melissa did this beautiful car. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute!!! That lace is gorgeous!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - love that image and those papers:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I love this! The papers are amazing and that webbed lace... oh my! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete