Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday and a New Challenge!

Hi ya everyone!
  Today is Tuesday and that means new challenge at Tiddly Inks.  The challenge is use your favorite Tiddly Ink image!!! Now, that's an easy challenge...unless you can't pick one favorite :D  It was hard for me too.  In the end I chose this adorable couple because it really does remind me of hubs and I.  The image is called You and Me.
I added a number of fun embellishments and lace.  The lace is from Ribbon Carousel.  And the gorgeous brown flower was from my sweet friend Pam at The Bug Bytes.  Thanks Pam! 

Head over to Tiddly Inks and pick out your favorite image then join us for our fun challenge!

16 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Melissa! This is one of my fave images too and I really just love how you have coloured them up. Such an elegant design and palette too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning melissa and I love that sentiment hun,its beautiful
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the sentiment too, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys make an adorable couple!! hehe

    The colors on this are stunning and the sentiment is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't know what to say. This is such a perfect and amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. I love the colors and that sentiment is awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful Melissa. So serene and elegant, I love everything about it!! Stunning stuff honey!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite image too. Gorgeous card Melissa!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning!! Wow! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Melissa! I love the colors of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awhh - I love your reasoning behind picking this image Melissa!! It's totally gorgeous. I love the CAS look and those flowers are yummy!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Love the image and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous coloring! This is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful Melissa! I love that sentiment!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete