Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tiddly Inks Fantasy Friends Release!!!

Hi ya everyone!
  I'm so excited for today as Christy Croll of Tiddly Inks has created a GORGEOUS line of new digital images called Fantasy Friends.  Each is gorgeous and unique.  I have two cards to share with you from the new release!  The first is using Magda!
I think she's beautiful and wanted to give her a nice soft place to reside.  I used a paper from Wild Rose Studio and some lace from Ribbon Carousel.  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot.
My next creation also uses one of the adorable new images!
Her hair was so much fun to color!  I also love that she's not a typical gal and where's boots with her fancy dress...that's my kind of girl!
Head over to the Tiddly Inks blog to see what everyone created...then go pick up a few for yourself.  There are dragons and unicorns too!!!

12 comments:

  1. morning melissa!!
    ooooh hun they are both stunning, I love her blonde/white hair, its stunning! and the pink/blue combo on the 2nd one is awesome!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa these are both stunning!!!I really love the tones of the first one...her hair colour is so pretty!Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning sweetie, these are both fabulous, love the colours you have chosen too, big happy hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning images and I love the cards that you have made. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a couple of beauties!! I love the white dress on the first one, it's very eye-catching!! Gorgeous job on both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards and this images are just adorable. Love the long hair that I only wish I could grow. That's why they are fantasy friends....right?!! In our dreams we can have hair and waist lines like those images and pull off romantic looks. ummmm. OK so I did work a night shift and I haven't slept in over 20 hours, but I still love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, these are both so beautiful! They really have such a fantasy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards and the coloring are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi girl!!
    Great inspiration as always!
    Your creations is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so so love the details in your coloring. I love the way you have colored around the legs. You can see the fold falling down from the leg and see the shape of the leg so clearly. That is detail! True artist! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Melissa! These are stunning! It just amazes me what you can do with a marker! Love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete