Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OH so romantic - MarkerPop post

Hi ya everyone!!
  Happy 4th of July to all my USA followers, although the card I'm sharing with you doesn't fit today's holiday :D  I'm SUPER excited that iCopic has a new name - MarkerPop.  The shop owner, Ashley,  really wanted to have a name that incorporated ALL their products.  They sell a number of fabulous options for coloring.  I don't know if you know this - but MarkerPop has the best customer service AND quick shipping!  I was a customer before I was on the design team!
For more details on this card, including how I gave her fabulous sparkly eyes, what Some Odd Girl image this is, and what paper - head over to the MarkerPop Blog!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Melissa!Just gorgeous colouring and I love her eyeshadow. I am so glad markerpop is back too - I missed their challenges! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Melissa! I love the colour combo and those lovely big eyes with the sparkly eyeshadow!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the pink and grey! She is colored to perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete