Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's Cold Out There - iCopic

Hi ya everyone!  Today is my day to share at iCopic!  I'm so excited to be joining this talented group of ladies and want to share my excitement with you!  The holidays are over and often times I find myself wishing for spring right away.  However, that's just not going to happen and it's still COLD out there!  I decided to create this cute card using a winter stamp by The Greeting Farm bought from iCopic called Rain, Snow, Shine.  We all need adorable holiday stamps for our holiday cards but often times feel limited with them, but don't!  You can still create gorgeous cards with a wintery feel that are perfect before, during and after the holidays. 
This is a perfect example. I stamped her on X-press It blending card paper with Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink.  Next, I colored her with Copics in the following colors:  E50, E51, E53, E55, BG10, BG72, BG75, E000, E11, E00, R20, W1, W3, W5.  The paper is from Pink Paislee.  Don't forget to stop by iCopic and get your fabulous winter stamps today! 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Melissa and I love that sweet image. Congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring Melissa! I love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is beautiful! Love her hair, it is the same color as mine... roots and all! LOL all kidding aside I really like this color combination for winter cards! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats... whoop whoop.. well done you!!!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo adorable!! Love the color combo!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Melissa! I really love that background paper too! Gonna have to check out Pink Paisley. I don't have anything by them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa, love your beautiful card!!! Sure wish I had your coloring skills! I really do!

    Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is my favorite! Your style is awesome!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete