Friday, December 2, 2011

Toad-aly AMAZING - Tiddly Inks Special Release

Hi ya everyone!
  I have another Tiddly Inks card to share with you today!  Don't forget that this new release is available at the store and ON SALE!!!!  I love this little guy - isn't he TOAD-aly cute! LOL, his name is Little Hopper.
I tried a new technique with my Copic airbrush system and edged the cut-out.  I used some Basic Grey paper too!  Please stop by and pick up a few new Tiddly Inks and join our Anything Goes Challenge!

7 comments:

  1. Oh so cute!! You colored him perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Melissa, he is so freakin' CUTE! Love your coloring and the papers are perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just soooo sooo cute and it reminds me of our little Gavin as he had a halloween costume liek this when he was 2! Too cute!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! I havent had a chance to play yet.. but this fella is on my to do list tonight!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo loving this little toad!!! :) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete