Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Blog Hop

Hi ya everyone!  Welcome to The Holiday Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Denine's blog!  Wasn't her project gorgeous!?  As you can see I created an album and a card.  I really love this paper by Bo Bunny.  I didn't want to do anything too overwhelming as the paper really is vintage and gorgeous! I started with the card first.
The paper was just so wonderful I decided to alter a three ring recipe book I got for $1 at Michaels.  I took all the paper off the outside and re-adhered the Bo Bunny Paper.  I then added a number of gorgeous embellishments from KarlaS001 etsy shop.  I love all her gorgeous yummies!
 Last, but certainly not least!! I recently won a fabulous iRock from the Echo Park Co!!! I LOVE Echo Park paper and well I already have an iRock - so I thought I would pay it forward and send it to one of my followers that leave a lovely comment today!!!
Now you are on to the wonderful Allison's blog!!!  Your last stop in the hop!  Thanks for stopping by today

23 comments:

  1. Love the card and the altered album. They look so vintage. Awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is lovely - so rich and detailed. That paper is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the album. Both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and album! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa your stuff is so darn cute! You have an amazing talent - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Thanks for sharing.
    Donna (lighthouse@bedardphoto.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa, love the album! Now we need to get together to scrap pages to go into it! Love Bo bunny paper!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh such pretty papers, I don't know how you were able to cut it, but I am glad you did, your projects look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your album and the paper you used is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as always and thanks for the store tip on the embeliishments. I got side tracked for a minute and had to remember to come back. LOVE LOVE LOVE you project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow look at that album... I bet it will hold many special memories of your Christmas. Love the card too. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that paper. Great album and card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melissa, my friend, I just knew you'd have something stunning!!! I adore both the album and card!!!

    So fun hopping with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the album and matching card.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that paper!!! Your card and album are just gorgeous!! I altered a recipe book one year and made it my Christmas Traditions Album ~ love it! Of course, my paper is not as pretty as yours......

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a huge fan of vintage paper and love these. Great project! I love that you let the paper shine...and made something so beautiful out of something you found for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card and album! The vintage papers are fabulous!!

    plese.cathy at yahoo dot com
    happyscrapin@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet antique style cars.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely projects!

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous projects! I love the vintage-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing card.

    Rebecca
    brrck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and album! I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete