Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Cutie - Meljen's Designs Challenge and Release

Hi ya everyone!
  Here is a little card I made while relaxing at the beach on a crafty weekend with some FABULOUS ladies!  I had so much fun and cannot wait to do it again.  For everyone out there wondering if they should get together for a crafty weekend with the girls - OH MY GOSH - DO IT!!!!
Ok, now for my card - I LOVE these two images (remember my pumpkin coloring love) - well I just had to include him into the card - Surprise Pumpkin.  I also used this Little Witch Hazel - tell me she's not too adorable.  Here is the whole fun release however:
So fabulous and perfect for Halloween!!! All new images can be found in Melissa's new shop right HERE.  The challenge this week is to use ribbon on your card - now seriously - how easy is that!!! The ribbon I used is Seam Binding dyed with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists!!! LOVE THEM!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join our fun challenge at Meljen's Designs!!

8 comments:

  1. Melissa, I love how you put the two new images together. I have that same designer paper and can't wait to use it now that I have see this fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this is so cute. I love the new images. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Melissa, this is so cute. Beautiful coloring and that sentiment is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Love the rich colors in this one. And glad you are enjoying. Maybe we should all have a weekend together. Hugs. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, this is too stinkin' cute! LOVE the moon and stars punchwork - the sentiment stamp is adorable!! Beautifully colored!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how cute!!! Melissa, I love these adorable little cards you make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Melissa, this is SO adorable! How cute would that pumpkin be as a guitar? Like a Rocker Witch! Love all of the different textures you used too. So great and not too cutesy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this cute little card. Adorable, it is just adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete