Saturday, October 15, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness - Meljen's Designs SPECIAL Release

Hi ya everyone!  Today Meljen's Designs has a very special release in honor of the survivors, fighters, family and those lost to Breast Cancer.  I'm dedicating this card to my favorite aunt - Jane.  She is a breast cancer survivor now for many years.  I admire her in so many ways as she's always been a constant in my life.  I don't remember her fight against cancer but I do know how strong she is now.  I hope if I'm ever faced with this trial in my life I will battle like she did.
Melissa of Meljen's Designs has created two special images for awareness.  This image (Pink Ribbon Bear) and many other can be found right HERE at the Meljen's Designs shop.  More inspiration can be found on the Meljen's Designs team blog too!
On another note - Pops from Pop's Cards has given me a few tips on how to take pictures of my cards as I've always LOVED her ability to take fabulous pictures of her GORGEOUS creations.  You can see exactly what I'm talking about HERE.

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Love the colors and the bling really is perfect for it.
    And we all love to hear of the survivor stories like your aunt Jane. My mother and cousin Bonnie are also survivors and it is a rough road they have been on bless them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Melissa, I just love your adorable cards; this one is so pretty! Love the sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Melissa and how wonderful that you've dedicated it to your amazing aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! love the image and the coloring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Melissa! That digi is adorable, but I really love how you embellished the whole thing. From the buttons to the flowers, it's just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable card. There is a lot going on, but it all works so well together that it doesn't feel like too much. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete