Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Booing We Shall Go - Treat Box and Card

Hi ya everyone!
  It's my turn at Creative Critterz Imaginations!  I love this fun idea - I had never heard of this as I live in Portland and well leaving a package on someone's doorstep these days might get you a call from the police!!! No just kidding - really I love it and I can't wait to try it in my neighborhood.  Here is a simple video where I explain the sizes and cartridges used for this fun Boo gift!
Thanks for stopping by today!  If something was unclear please feel free to leave a question and I'll get back to you!  I also love to hear from you too - so any love is appreciated!  Have a fabulous day and for more fun projects visit Creative Critterz Imaginations!
Recipe
Cricut Imagine Cartridges:  Country Carnival and All Wrapped Up
Cricut Cartridges:  Happy Hauntings and Simply Charmed
Cricut Imagine
Cricut Craftroom
White Paper
Adhesive
Googly Eyes
Ribbon
Scissors
Scoreboard or scoring tool

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful project. I like that boo'ed idea and who wouldn't love to get this little gift set? Love it! Thanks for sharing your great tutorial with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I really love how you made that background paper! It's SO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Melissa! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and what a wonderful idea
    Hugs
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Melissa, this is so adorable!!! What a fun "boo" gift set!

    ReplyDelete