Thursday, October 27, 2011

Backpack Tag - Meljen's Designs

Hi ya everyone!
  This week at Meljen's we are having a fun challenge - Christmas/Holidays - please come and play.  The new images are super cute - Christmas/Holiday Fairies:
 So cuuute!
I had to take a week off this week but I do have a project I did at the beginning of the school year that I have yet to share!  This is a backpack tag I made for Anna.  The front uses the image little school books from Meljen's Designs.  The back has our phone numbers only in case she loses the pack.
Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea... Silly me the only thing I think to tag is my Scrapbooking bags.... I have new luggage I should make tags for them. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and adorable tag!!! Can't imagine any kid not wanting this on their back pack! I agree they'd make great luggage tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tag and I'm sure she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, what a great idea for their back packs.
    Hugs
    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever idea and to have it handmade? So Cool!

    ReplyDelete