Monday, August 1, 2011

Warm Wishes - Imagine

Hi ya everyone!
  This week on the Cricut Circle blog the weekly challenge is to use a technique that a design team member taught.  I chose to use my Copics following Michele Kovack's tutorial.  I also wanted to use my favorite Imagine cartridge as on the Circle community board there is a little challenge going to use your favorite cartridge.  I chose Imagine More Cards because it's new and I think it will be one of my new favs!!!  I also used the cartridge Simply Charmed!  If you aren't part of the Circle no biggie - there are lots of inspiring projects similar on the Cricut Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Awww so cute and colourful... TFS Julie

    http:9-2-midnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as can be. Pout... I don't have an imagine! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! Love the colors and the little eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, if this isn't the cutest card!!!

    ReplyDelete