Monday, June 6, 2011

Finally Summer - Some Odd Girl New Release!!

Hi ya everyone!!!
  Ok, I'm super excited because Kristy is being so very sweet and allowing me to guest design at SOME ODD GIRL during their sneaks week on the Some Odd Girl Challenge Blog!!! WOOT!


I won three of the new images during a Facebook contest - Yes there is an SOG facebook page - right HERE!  Anyhow, as you know I love these stamps and when Kristy asked me I was on cloud 9!
Anyhow, the first release of the week is Beach Kalee - and she is just the sunniest diva around!  My favorite part of this stamp was coloring her sunglasses - LOL - I added in some eyes with my Copics and cut her out!
 I used some great beachy paper I had in my stash and used this "Love 2 Swim" piece I had as well.  I used my nestabilities to cut out the sun and inked the edges with a bit of orange Stampin' Up ink from their old Bold and Brights collection.
 I also added a bit of crinkle ribbon and some bling!  Really though, who cares about my card this adorable image will be available after sneaks week at Some Odd Girl - so go get her!!!
Care about my Copics??? Here are the colors I chose for this image - click for larger view!

8 comments:

  1. She is adorable, I love it especially how you did the sunglasses. You got me hooked on Copics :) just ordered some more YIKES
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT card! To The Beach is this girl's battle cry. Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card over at SOG Blog...and I LOVE your creation. It's just beautiful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting to be a guest designer at Kristy's and what an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something is terribly wrong with my blog. I was just scrolling through looking for your blog and it was not there. I had to google it to find you. Then when I got here it said I was not following you. What the heck!!! This is so pretty. I love her shades and the way you put the sun right behind her.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What else can I say? They are all just perfect! Ok... Let's just quote Paris Hilton on this one and say... "IT'S HOT!!!" Will that work? I don't think I have used that one yet. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Melissa, I am so jealous lol! You get to play with these cuties already? You've done a fabulous job ... she's adorable and I love her sunglasses. OK, I'm off to check out the blog. Oh, congrats on being a guest designer. You'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete