Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sewn In Love - Meljen's Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
  This week at Meljen's Designs challenge blog the challenge is to make a LOoooooNG card!  This is a 4x9 and perfect for a business sized envelope!  I used the sweet Garden Fairy from the New Release that can be found right HERE at Whimsy stamps!

Adorable right?  Here's a close-up of my fairy that I colored with my Copics.
I also colored this week's FREEBIE that can be found HERE with Copics.  The image was printed right on my Basic Grey paper from the Lily Kate stack.
I sewed around the edges, added a sheer ribbon that I colored with Copics and this little flower that fell off of one of my daughter's stuffed animals!!! LOL  I'm always on the look out for embellishments - be they tags, flowers or beads!
Head over to Whimsy's and pick up your images and join us for the Long Challenge at Meljen's Challenge Blog.

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! What a great design, and I love the dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that? Look how wonderful that looks with all the space to grow and water! LOVE IT...
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello melissa.
    your card is so pretty and would look awesome in a frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Melissa. Love your stitching and learned something new from you ... never thought about printing onto patterned cardstock like you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it again! This is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete