Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Flowery Surprise - Meljen's Challenge

 Hi ya everyone!
  This week at the Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog we want your best Easter project!  I made a little flower stick to put in these gorgeous African violet's some friends gave us.  I love these and wanted to add something Eastery so I could put it on our dining table.  It was very simple to make.
  I colored the cutest bunny from Meljen's Designs called Hop Along Bunny with my Copics. 

Don't you think he's the cutest well check out the rest of the release - you are sure to find a wonderful Easter image and all can be found HERE at Whimsy Stamps!

 I cut him with my circle nestables and simple layered him on some more nestable cuts.  I placed this on a straw to place in the middle of the flowers! 
 Easy and looks really cute! Come over to the Meljen's Designs Challenge blog and join us for this week's challenge!!

5 comments:

  1. There's just something about a buck-toothed bunny that makes me SMILE. Combine the image with your colour choices and it makes for a very happy, happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute litte card and your wonderful color choices! I love the shape of the card as it goes great with the artwork. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I agree.... that bunny is totally adorable!! Love the card... too cute!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, these are some cute whimsical images. he makes the perfect centerpiece.
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete