Friday, February 11, 2011

Get Whale - Fabulous Inky Friday

Hi ya everyone!
  It's another Fabulous Inky Friday!!  We just love Friday's at Tiddly Inks.  We get to share a ton of inspiration with you from the Design Team and from Tiddly finds out in web land but we also get to share our winners from the previous weeks challenge!!  So don't forget to stop by and congratulate those that get top 5 spots!
  I decided to use a sweet little whale called Whale Done that's in the shop for a mere $1...and he's just the cutest little whale around.  I paper pieced him using some Tim Holtz paper from the Vintage Shabby Stack.  I colored his little whale dots with my Copics.
Next, I used nestable to cut out two Circles and inked the edges of the one I placed the paper pieced whale on.
Lastly, I used some fabulous crinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique and layered everything on more Tim Holtz paper!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Fabulous Inky Fridays!
Challenges I'd Like to Enter:
DYSU Challenge Blog - Ribbons
The Rubber Cafe - Paper Piecing
The House That Stamps Built - Sketch

15 comments:

  1. I love the whale! The colors are perfect!! You have to show me how to color with these markers, I am having a hard time!!! LOL TFS....your so talented!! See ya on the hop this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - and yes, that is the cutest whale ever!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is adorable!! I love the sentiment that goes with that darling image! Too cute!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable. I love how you popped him off the sheet! He is just too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercute! Love the whale! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute whale and great sentiment! Thanks for taking the Repeat Impressions WHAT IF? Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Melisa, the colours are adorable ans so is the image
    thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza Melissa, your card rocks, totally fun! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whale done Melissa! That's the cutest whale and I love the hearts at the top. The blue/gray edging of the circle looks terrific. I’m glad you joined us for the DYSU RIBBONS challenge and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. Love that paper pieced whale and that ribbon is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That whale is adorable. Love your card.

    Thanks for joining us for the Paper Piecing challenge this week at The Rubber Cafe!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! Thanks for playing in the RI sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling card - love how you have used the ribbon. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Repeat Impressions.

    ReplyDelete