Thursday, December 16, 2010

Candy Cane Gifts - Meljen's Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
  These last few weeks have been a blur and in an effort to make some quick and inexpensive Christmas gifts for coworkers I used the new Meljen's Design Challenge - Sweet Like Candy.  I really wanted to use a new release image:


but alas, I was giving candy canes so I thought a little Candy Cane set would be more appropriate.  So I used this cute Candy Cane FREEBIE from Meljen's. 

All you have to do to get it is become a member of Paper Craft Planet!  Now for these quick simple tags.  I colored all my Candy Canes and cut them using my nestables. 

I also used a larger nestable and cut in red.  Punched a whole in the top - and tied them to Candy Canes with ribbons...all done! 

Quick and easy!  So join in the challenge this week at Meljen's and head over to Whimsy to pick up some of the new release images!
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. These make great little gifts. Getting a littlle something for co-workers is always so hard. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple idea that looks so fabulous!! Your tags are beautiful!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the digi stamp and these are just great little gifts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I sure hope your coworkers appreciate how truly special these are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are great! I had colored that same image for gift tags, what an even better idea to put it on a candy cane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous collection of tags! So cute!

    ReplyDelete