Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meow - Crafty Creations Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
  At Crafty Creations this week - we have a simple challenge - use buttons on your project.  I decided to combine a few challenges for this - I love when I can do that!  The cricut Circle blog is having a challenge using birds and stitching - so I just got this cute Meow Lite cart from my sweet husband - and I love it!  It has the cutest little kitty cats on it!!  I also for the first time used my sewing machine for stitching on cards.  It took me a long time to figure out the darn sewing machine I'm sorry to admit - I don't sew - OH but now I love to sew on cards!!! So much fun!  Also, card patters had this cute sketch:


So I'm also entering it there!  This card was easy.  Used Meow lite for all the cuts.  Used Basic Grey paper and my sewing machine.  Took no time at all and I just love it! 

Thanks for stopping by and go check out Crafty Creations Challenge, Card Patterns, and if you're a member the Circle Blog!
Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. ADORABLE card with all the little kittys on it! I still haven't stitched on a card yet. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, those kitties are so cute!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!! You are cracking me up with the sewing machine thing! I can barely do a straight stitch but I love how it looks!! Your card is fabulous!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable! Love that little birdcage. Thanks for joining us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Melissa. I love the kitties and the birdies, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Melissa, those cats are so cute!
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got me laughing, love the card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so cute! I love all of those kitties! I have a craft sewing machine and haven't used it yet. I really need to. Looks great on your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just adorable! I love cats myself, so of course this makes me smile.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww this is sweet with the three kitties! what a great husband you have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, Melissa!!! :) Your stitching looks great!

    What kind of sewing machine do you have? I read so many great things about the Janome Sew Mini...I finally splurged and got one & I didn't like it at all! :( I couldn't even load the bobbin correctly (I don't sew either, but my Viking is so easy to use; and it doesn't matter that it's bigger-it's not like I'm carrying it anywhere).

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brava! I've yet to sew on my cards! Love the kitties. I've YET to use Meow. Can't believe it! this is adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete