Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jingle All The Way - Crafty Creations Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
  Before I get started I wanted to apologize to everyone for not visiting your blogs very much this week.  My father is visiting and it's the first time in about 3years that I've seen him.  Needless to say I've been so very busy!  However, I promise that after this week I will be back at it!  Now, on to my card.
  I made this card for our challenge this week at Crafty Creations set by Amy.  Our sponsor is BlackLeaf Studio this week and they have some adorable digi's.  They allowed the DT to use a number of them - so head over and check out all the DT creations and join in on the challenge!  You could win something from Blackleaf.

  This card was pretty simple, I paper pieced the reindeer body onto some white cardstock and I colored the antlers with my Copics.  I adhered the reindeer to a dark blue embossed piece of cardstock.  The embossing folder is from Sizzix.  I then added both to this paper from DCWV (it's also a Christmas stack - blue and lots of snowmen stuff).  I added a navy blue bow and a snowflake embellishment.  Finally, I had a g studio dollar stamp that I used for my sentiment "Jingle All The Way".  Thanks for stopping by - head over and join the fun at Crafty Creations!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. The the card,, and love your brad I recently bought them for an upcoming "glitter" project! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa what a fabulous card, love how you did that reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this card is just wonderful. Love the reindeer and the bling snowflake. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, love the paper piecing and the backing papers. The snowflake and dark blue ribbon make a gorgeous embellishment too.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to apologize! Spend time with your father! Your card is so chic! Love the polka dot reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your visit with your father! Your card is gorgeous, I love the paper pieced reindeer!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa, your card is fabulous as always! Enjoy your day, and have a wonderful, happy Thanksgiving holiday, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are getting to spend time with your Father. Just enjoy the visit and memories ya'll are making! We will still be here!! Now on to your card: Awesome!!! Love the reindeer, and papers and that bow with the snowflake is wonderful!!!! Have a great and Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your time with your Dad! I love your reindeer card - great mix of textures! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete