Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monochromatic (No Glitter) Challenge at Meljen's!

Hi ya everyone!
  Over at the amazingly amazing Meljen's Design we are having a monochromatic challenge - these are not easy to say the least - but the effect of a monochromatic card is just gorgeous!  So be sure to join in the fun and you could win some awesome Meljen digis!!!  The DT inspiration is wonderful and it's for a wonderful cause - Operation Write Home!  So be sure to check out the challenge HERE!  In addition to monochromatic - make sure you don't use glitter or bling.  Nothing shiny!
Now for my card - I used Copics to color this oh so cute Cuddle Dragon! I cut him out with my nestables and layered him on a piece of cardstock.  I followed the sketch over at Card Patterns last week for fun.  I cut some papers all in blue and layered them. 

Added a bit of ribbon and adhered this little felt flower and brad.  I computer generated the sentiment and again used my nestables to cut it out!  Thanks for stopping by and join a good cause and enter the Meljen's Challenge!!!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This is just sooooo adorable!!! Love the different blues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is just too too sweet!!... I love it and the colors...and you did an amazing job on the stamp!!...wow.

    I can't knit knit at all.... but the knifty knitters are too easy... soo easy!

    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little dragon is just the cutest & a great idea to use it for a baby card.
    hugs
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...love that baby dragon. too cute!

    ReplyDelete