Monday, September 13, 2010

Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun - Just for fun!

Hey everyone!
  Wanted to make a quick card with Mini Monsters since I got it and have been so busy with other things I haven't used it!  So, finally I cut two little witches, trees, ghosts and a fence!  I took the fence and applied some embossing powder to give it a rustic look. 

I drew a few lines on the trees.  I cut the moon out of my circle nestables and stamped it with this adorable studio G stamp Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun.  Quick card - thank for looking!
Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. what a great card so much work it is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just so fun! Love every little detail!

    Most Sincerely,
    Bobby & Jill
    http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at all the detail in this little card. It is wonderful and so fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. It6 is adorable! Love those little witches and the ghosts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. melissa, I did not have time to stop at your blog before...life itself is really busy in my home :) but I love-love-love your work.

    Thanks for sharing!

    I am following you now cause I do not want to miss a bit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, is this cute Melissa! I still haven't cut anything from that cart yet! Pretty tough with all the DT stuff, eh? Now I want to go play with that cart. I love this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab & made me smile. Love the sentiment & all the scarey detail!!.
    hugs
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete