Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello Donkey

Hi Everyone,
  Just a quick post to show you this card I made for Meljen's this week.  The challenge: teal, orange and brown.  Yikes!!!  I have a really hard time with orange - unless it's Halloween themed.  However, I do like how this turned out!  Colored the little donkey with my Copics and cut him out.  Then added ribbon and paper!  I cuddlebugged the circle with my nestables and stamped a little hello!  Easy!  I wanted more - more bling, more sparkle - but this thing with orange - I always seem to over do when I use orange, so I decided that would be enough -

"That'll do donkey, that'll do."
Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE it....I think the color combo is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just perfect!!! Just the right amount of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did great with the color! I love your donkey card! He's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute Melissa! Love your coloring.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this little guy and he looks fabulous on these colors!! Great, awesome and wonderful card!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our color challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute Melissa! I really like the color scheme and your coloring on the adorable donkey look absolutely professional! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. The coloring works so well with the little donkey. Thanks for playing at Meljens. Oh and its nice to see a local girl playing along

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way the colors look together. You rocked the color challenge:) Thanks for playing with MelJens this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Melissa! You have been picked as one of the TOP FIVE entries at Meljen's Designs YET AGAIN!!! GIGGLE!!! Hope to see your entry in the birthday Challenge, too! TEEHEE!

    Happy Crafting,
    Nicole
    Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable!! I love how you colored the donkey!! :) Too cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete