Friday, June 25, 2010

I'll Miss You Beary Much - for my husband

I have to go to a scientific conference for my job.  This means I leave my hubby and two girls!  It's very hard for me as I can't stand the thought of my family without me - or better yet, me without my family.  A number of people have said, "Aren't you excited to have a week away from your kids?".  Truthfully, the answer is no.  I love my family and I truly love watching my children grow and laugh and play.  I truly love getting sweet kisses from my hubby at night...so leaving is not an easy thing.  However, it's a necessity for my current job.  So, with a heavy heart I made a card for my hubby just to let him know that I'll be thinking of him and the girls and missing him BEARY much!  The paper did most of the work for me, all I did was color the bear with my colored pencils.  I got the image for free from Meljen's Designs.  The sentiment said "I'm sorry".  I just cut it off and instead wrote inside - I'll miss you beary much. 
For the next week, I won't be posting very much due to the meeting.  The last few days before I go I will want to spend with my family.  I'll be back soon!  Thanks and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so adorable. I love the image. I tried to look for it on the site and could not find it. Can you please tell me what posting it was under? TFS:)

    Stephanie (sar342@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete